Number of members:
The main objectives of the Polish Geothermal Society are:
- promotion of geothermal energy through education and information about its current condition and prospects for development in Poland and worldwide;
- communication of reliable and objective information to the society and decision-making institutions about geothermal energy resources in Poland and their possible use;
- cooperation with operators of geothermal systems and sharing experience in using geothermal heat;
- cooperation with domestic and international organisations and institutions to develop and share knowledge and technologies and to ensure a smooth flow of information related to geothermal energy;
- integrating the circles, institutions and companies working in the area of geothermal heat.