REenergize the Greenhouse Sector
The Greenhouse Sector is keen to understand how to utilise Geothermal as a reliable, affordable and autonomous energy source. The IGA organises a top notch 2-day learning experience including site visits to geothermal greenhouses in The Netherlands.
Book your package today and secure your space. We offer an early bird discount until July 22!
Save the Date
26 & 27 September 2022
NH Hotels, The Hague, The Netherlands
What will you get?
- Learn from the experts in greenhouse climate and geothermal energy.
- Join us of guided afternoon field excursions to TRIAS WESTLAND and ECW MIDDENMEER.
- Network with global professional during our dinner & drinks.
The IGA is proud to have line up of key companies and specialists for the full value chain of geothermal use for the greenhouse industry.
A first glimpse on the program:
- Wageningen Economic Research https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Research-Institutes/Economic-Research.htm on relations in the energy mix for greenhouse industry
- TNO AGE https://www.nlog.nl/en/welcome-nlog on geological potential modeling and Dutch subsidies and regulations
- Getech https://getech.com/ on local understanding of the geology and global modelling possibilities
- Shell Geothermal on the challenges and possibilities of geothermal in the global energy mix
Several specialists will lecture on UTES, energy contract management, greenhouse configurations and climate installation modelling
Excursions in the afternoon will be to https://www.ecwenergy.nl/ and https://www.triaswestland.nl/ and UTES installations.
This event is carried out by our official event partner REenergize Events.