REenergize the Greenhouse Sector
Save the Date
26 & 27 September 2022
NH Hotels, The Hague, The Netherlands
What will you get?
- Learn from the experts in greenhouse climate and geothermal energy.
- Join us of guided afternoon field excursions to TRIAS WESTLAND and ECW MIDDENMEER.
- Network with global professional during our dinner & drinks.
The IGA is proud to have line up of key companies and specialists for the full value chain of geothermal use for the greenhouse industry.
A first glimpse on the program:
- Wageningen Economic Research https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Research-Institutes/Economic-Research.htm on relations in the energy mix for greenhouse industry
- TNO AGE https://www.nlog.nl/en/welcome-nlog on geological potential modeling and Dutch subsidies and regulations
- Getech https://getech.com/ on local understanding of the geology and global modelling possibilities
- Shell Geothermal on the challenges and possibilities of geothermal in the global energy mix
Several specialists will lecture on UTES, energy contract management, greenhouse configurations and climate installation modelling
A full program will be available beginning of July.
This event is carried out by our official event partner REenergize Events.